Explanation needed of Rapid Clone and to recover db. after cloning

From: Solo Mahi <solo.erp_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2006 20:08:47 +0530

Hi,

 Can some one please guide me (or any notes) in an easy way the method of cloning frpm Production system (Source) to Test (target) system  and also how to recover the database in the target system and how we start the database of target system
 after cloning as I am new in this field.

Thanks & Regards

Solo.