RE: reading the SGA from my own program

From: Kevin Closson <kevinc_at_polyserve.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 15:56:09 -0700

>>> The four parts of the SGA can be in different segments, and
don't have to be contiguous. Even the buffer cache doesn't have to be in contiguous segments.

Aaahhh, you meant between the SGA components (e.g., fixed, variable, block buffers, log buffer). This
I know because NUMA ports had to do a little "padding" around the sub-components that
are placed into different memory "geographies"... at least we had to do that.