Strengthening of bones

From: denny fields <linhe_at_faithless.org>
Date: 17 Aug 2006 11:44:58 -0500

Age should be nothing more than a number
It's okay to want to hold on to your young body as long as you can

View more about a new lifespan enhancement press here

"With increasing longevity for an increasing segment of the population, this is THE frontier for the new millennium"
- Dr David Howard

Scientific journal news: medical update address on site along with the ability to say no more

"you're right, draco," said narcissa, with a contemptuous glance at hermione, "now i know the kind of scum that shops here. . . . we'll do better at twilfitt and tatting's." "sir, how did you injure your hand?" harry asked again, looking at the blackened fingers with a mixture of revulsion and pity.

"well, that means i won't see much of professor snape from now on," he said, "because he won't let me carry on potions unless i get 'outstanding' in my owl., which i know i haven't."m2 Received on Thu Aug 17 2006 - 11:44:58 CDT