FW:Do away with all you owe with out paying another dollar

From: susann reyes <danny_at_hottide.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 07:27:01 -0900

Fully free of card debt immediately without spending another dollar. See the details at any time.

Phone
3 1 4---4 1 4---4001

Complete info or to discontinue getting or to look at postal address

He's worked too hard, I guess, said Mr.Joslyn, shaking his head sadly Oh, no; I haven't, protested Rob; but I've decided not to eat anything, hereafterb07 Received on Wed Aug 16 2006 - 11:27:01 CDT