Medical Facts: Announcement

From: tamatha hamilton <idiallo_at_photographyfan.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 13:34:11 +0000

"Discover...in the next few minutes... regardless of your age, sex, or
current
health status, how this common element can change the way you experience
the
next half of your life."

Learn how to increase your quality of life

"We really have something here which may be able to reverse some of the problems associated with aging."
-Dr.Anthony Karpos, M.D.