RE: 64-Bit Oracle on Windows 2003

From: Bobak, Mark <Mark.Bobak_at_il.proquest.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 12:32:54 -0400

Hi Don,

Some thoughts/questions:

Without understanding the nature of the system load profile and where the current bottlenecks are, it's impossible to tell if or how much the new hardware will help.

-Mark

--
Mark J. Bobak
Senior Oracle Architect

Ours is the age that is proud of machines that can think and suspicious
of men who try to.  --H. Mumford Jones, 1892-1980