RE: Back and a Question

From: Kevin Closson <kevinc_at_polyserve.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 16:39:28 -0700

        What do people think about having a security analyst on a team with sensitive data? This is not a technical person. Someone who is in charge of policy and reviews designs to make sure it meets security policy. We had one on my last project. I only had one interaction with her. She interjected herself into something that she thought might be insecure and we swapped a few emails and worked out a compromise. It was not much of a hassle at all. It was kind of nice to know you have someone making sure you don't make a stupid security mistake.

...I think it would be great. Sounds like a great position to off-shore...