Re: Back and a Question

From: <ryan_gaffuri_at_comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 19:29:05 +0000

I did DOD befoer this. I am doing financial now. The federal government actually passed security laws for financial companies as part of Sarbanes-Oxley(SOX). I was told by operations that one of the rules is that development cannot have access to production data. That is a problem for production support when you get data issues. -------------- Original message -------------- From: David Aldridge <david_at_david-aldridge.com>