RE: Back and a Question

From: Reidy, Ron <Ron.Reidy_at_arraybiopharma.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 08:40:33 -0600

http://www.imperva.com <http://www.imperva.com/> - SecureSphere DB appliance

http://www.ngssoftware.com <http://www.ngssoftware.com/> - NGSSQuirreL for Oracle

http:/www.red-database-security.com - consulting engagements

Yes, security is an ongoing action. We are in the process of purchasing SecureSphere and adding NGSSquirreL later this year.

--

Ron Reidy

Lead DBA

Array BioPharma, Inc.

From: oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org
[mailto:oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org] On Behalf Of Anjo Kolk Sent: Tuesday, August 15, 2006 7:10 AM
To: ryan_gaffuri_at_comcast.net
Cc: oracle-l
Subject: Re: Back and a Question

http://www.Lumigent.com
http://www.appsecinc.com
http://www.insight-tec.com/en/

These are a few (and if other people know more let me know) companies that do DB security in one way or another.

Sure there are people that can do a scan of the environment, but isn't that an one time action and shouldn't people be more involved with security on an ongoing basis?

Anjo.

On 8/15/06, ryan_gaffuri_at_comcast.net <ryan_gaffuri_at_comcast.net> wrote:

what products check for DB security? I believe there is a whole security IT sector with people who come into companies and look for holes in their software. Is that the same thing?

        Please share your thoughts and comments,

	--
	Anjo Kolk
	Owner and Founder OraPerf Projects

--

Anjo Kolk
Owner and Founder OraPerf Projects
tel: +31-577-712000
mob: +31-6-55340888

This electronic message transmission is a PRIVATE communication which contains information which may be confidential or privileged. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, please be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. Please notify the sender of the delivery error by replying to this message, or notify us by telephone (877-633-2436, ext. 0), and then delete it from your system.

--

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Tue Aug 15 2006 - 09:40:33 CDT