Re: connect as sysdba

From: Charles Schultz <sacrophyte_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 08:53:08 -0500

The TAR was filed under a different CSI, which I no longer have access to. However, a simple test shows this is true in 10gR2 as well. I remember that this is a "minor defect" they plan to correct sometime in the future.

SQL > grant dba to test identified by test;

Grant succeeded.

SQL > grant sysdba to test;

Grant succeeded.

SQL > select * from v$pwfile_users ;