Obtain $ through other peoples delinquent court judgments

From: krystal robinson <>
Date: 14 Aug 2006 04:18:14 -0500

Hello Allan,

Before I joined you I found myself let go from my employment I held for what seemed like forever. Its hard to thank you enough for establishing me in this new enterprise. You have given me a bright start on life. Already realizing twice as much as I realized in my old job.

I took delivey of a New 2005 Lexus. Taking home 150,000US in 18 months. Really having a ball in this career. It is fun and I am a hero to the judges and to my clientele. What an exciting job to be in.

Carefully following exactly what your instructions recommends me to do, is working out perfectly. I go to the court house and locate all of the clientele I can handle.

I utilize your advanced reporting services to find all assets. Using your fill in the blank forms I mail them to the appropriate firms. Then the funds arrive to my PO Box. Its like magic. Every day is like Christmas.

I can take a holiday when ever I have the notion to do so. Germany and Mexico this year.

Show this letter to others. This profession is so huge it needs many more of us assisting the courts and the people who have been hurt.

Greg T. New York

This might be you!

Tel - number
3_0_3 3*9*5 3_9_0_0

Just above to study more or to bring an end to receiving additional information and then to see location

"well, we know that he tried to do just that, five years ago," said dumbledore. "but there are several reasons why, i think, a sorcerer's stone would appeal less than horcruxes to lord voldemort, . but slughorn seemed paralysed by shock. ron twitched and choked, his skin was turning blue. b08 Received on Mon Aug 14 2006 - 04:18:14 CDT

Original text of this message