unable to generate trace on HP-UX

From: Syed Jaffar Hussain <sjaffarhussain_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 10:54:45 +0300

Hello List,

Recent past, we were able to generate trace files (setting events) on one of our database (9i) on HP-UX.
Today, surprisingly, when we set trace, there is no trace file generated at the udump?
What could cause this problem? There is another db running on the same server, were trace files are generating.

--
Best Regards,
Syed Jaffar Hussain

I blog at :http://jaffardba.blogspot.com/
http://www.oracle.com/technology/community/oracle_ace/ace1.html#hussain
"Winners don't do different things. They do things differently."