RE:Do away with $ worries and C-O-N-T-R-O-L finances

From: hope brooks <clark_at_neve-campbell.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 06:42:34 +0400

Hello Bev,

6 months ago I was let go from a job I held for all of my working life. Its hard to thank you enough for introducting me in this business. You have given me a new start on life. Already earning twice as much as I realized in my old job.

I speed around in a New Lexus. Taking home 150,000US in 18 months. I am having a great time in this career. It is fun and I am a hero to the courts and to my clientele. What an exciting job to be in.

Carefully following exactly what your training tells me to do, is working beautifully. I go to the court and locate all of the clientele I can handle.

I utilize your advanced reporting services to find all assets and employment. Using your fill in the blank forms I send them out to the appropriate firms. Then the funds arrive to my PO Box. Its like magic. Every day is like Christmas.

I can take a holiday when ever we have an impulse to do so. Russia and Canada this year.

Please show this letter to others. This profession is so big it needs many more of us assisting the courts and the people who have been hurt.

Sincerely,
Javier D. Mississippi

This could be you!

D i a l
3-0-3**3*9*5 3 9 0 0

Above to learn more or to discontinue receiving more info and then to see location

"malfoy, revenge? what can he do about it?". "has it occurred to you, harry," said mr. weasley, "that snape was simply pretending?" Received on Sun Aug 13 2006 - 21:42:34 CDT