Business which Obtains you Substantial income

From: charity cruz <ophelia_at_doctorfly.com>
Date: 13 Aug 2006 14:59:50 -0500

Dear Kim,

A while back I was let go from a job I held for 312 months would you believe. Its very hard to thank you enough for introducting me in this business. You have given me a exciting beginning on life. Already earning twice as much as I took home in my old job.

I purchased for cash a 2005 Jaguar S Type. Taking home 165,000US in 18 months. Having a great time in this profession. It's pleasurable and I am a hero to the courts and to my customers. What an wonderful line of work to be in.

Following exactly what your training tells me to do, is working beautifully. I go to the court and locate all of the customers I can handle.

I make use of your advanced reporting services to find all assets and employment. Using your fill in the blank forms I send them out to the appropriate firms. Then the funds arrive to my PO Box. Its like magic. Its so exciting opening up the payments as they arrive..

I can take a holiday when ever we have a notion to do so. England and a 1050 footer to the Panama Canal etc. this year.

Please show this letter to others. This profession is so big it needs many more of us assisting the courts and the people who have been harmed.

Sincerely,
Bradly O. Colorado

This could be you!

P H O N E
3 0 3 3 9 5--3-9-0-0

Above to learn more or to end receiving more info and then to see location

"no, i'm serious!" said ron earnestly. "i can't remember enjoying commentary more! what is this, by the way?" he added, holding the onion-like object up to eye level. . "now is not the moment for that story, harry. not yet. we have an appointment with bob ogden." b58 Received on Sun Aug 13 2006 - 14:59:50 CDT