Parallel query dumps in trace file

From: rjamya <rjamya_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 11:22:42 -0400

I am performing some heavy duty processing through job schedules. In one of the job queue files I saw this message, can't make head or tail out of it so if someone can clue me in that would be very appreciated. The part I don't understand is the part between WATSON_PRAGMA lines below. Also can't find the pq.log file mentioned in there any where. What would that contain? Process runs fine, doesn't report any errors and job_scheduler views don't show any errors as well.

The DB is 10.1.0.4 and apologies in advance about the formatting ....

Thanks in advance
Raj

Plan Table
< parallel plan gets dumped here >

dumping QC plan signature
plansig->qkn_ctxpxsig = 6926f5ca

          ctx_ctxpxsig = 2
          rwo_ctxpxsig = d2040b7d
          px_ctxpxsig  = 4
          dfo_ctxpxsig = 954de6bd
          gd_ctxpxsig  = 82d98f6
          sm_ctxpxsig  = 6
          objs_ctxpxsig  = 7
          pgatgt_ctxpxsig = 1

WATSON_PRAGMA BEGINAPPEND file=pq.log
kxfxcValidateJoin: QC got no slave-join due to sql problems (sql_id=fbktv3zu3qq58 file='#FILE' line=#LINE) WATSON_PRAGMA ENDAPPEND