RE:Professional career in court investigative field

From: trina garcia <deshawne_at_surfsupnet.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 02:04:14 -1000

Dear Lori,

I found you just in time because I was let go from my employment I held for many years. Its very hard to thank you enough for establishing me in this new enterprise. You have given me a brand new beginning on life. Already realizing twice as much as I took home in my old job.

I have a 2005 Jag. Taking home 165,000US in 18 months. Really having a great time in this profession. Its fun and I am a hero to the judges and to my customers. What an exciting profession to be in.

Following exactly what your instructions recommends me to do, is working out perfectly. I go to the court house and locate all of the customers I can handle.

I use your advanced reporting services to find all assets. Using your fill in the blank forms I mail them to the appropriate firms. Then the funds arrive to my PO Box. Its like magic. Its so exciting opening up the payments as they arrive..

I can take a holiday when ever I so desire to do so. Bahamas and river cruise up the Rein this year.

Show this letter to others. This profession is so huge it needs many more of us assisting the courts and the people who have been harmed.

Sincerely,
Gale R. Calif.

This might be you!

P H O N E
3 0 3+++395+++3*9*0*0

Just above to study more or to bring to a hault receiving additional information and then to see location

"oh," said the bewildered-looking girl, taking in dumbledore's eccentric
appearance. "um. . . just a mo' . . . mrs. cole!" she bellowed over her shoulder. . "m'all right," muttered neville, who was clutching his stomach,
"harry . . . snape 'n' malfoy . . . ran past. . ."