RE: How to "concat" row values into a single column?

From: Larry Elkins <elkinsl_at_flash.net>
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2006 19:58:06 -0500

Listers,

The first time I ever saw someone use the "sys_connect_by_path" to concatenate values like this was in a posting from Stephane Faroult on this very list some time back (October 2003). Others may have independently come up with the same idea prior to that but I remember Stephane's posting because (1) it was the first time I had seen that approach, and, (2) how the heck does someone come up with such an idea, using that feature in such a novel way? Pretty cool <grin>.

Regards,

Larry G. Elkins
elkinsl_at_flash.net
214.954.1781