RE: MS Access, ODBC & Oracle 9i

From: DIANNA GIBBS <DIANNA.GIBBS_at_childrens.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Aug 2006 16:18:28 -0500

We install the Oracle 10g Instant Client for Access/ODBC connections. I have the procedures if you want to send me a separate email.

Thanks.
Dianna G.
dianna.gibbs_at_childrens.com

>>> "Roger Xu" <Roger.Xu_at_dp7upbg.com> 08/09/06 4:09 PM >>>
Does ODBC driver and/or Oracle 9i Client need to be installed first? Thanks!

From: oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org [mailto:oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org]On Behalf Of Roger Xu Sent: Wednesday, August 09, 2006 1:01 PM To: Oracle-L_at_Freelists. Org (E-mail)
Subject: MS Access, ODBC & Oracle 9i

Hi List,

How does a non-technical person access a 9i database in MS Access via ODBC?

Thanks,
Roger Xu

This e-mail is intended solely for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. Any review, dissemination, copying, printing or other use o

This email has been scanned for all viruses by the MessageLabs Email Security System.