CLOB question

From: Greg Faktor <FAKTORG_at_wyeth.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Aug 2006 12:33:52 -0400

Hi All! Oracle 9.2, Sun OSAny way to find out, from database, what has been used to populate some clob column?Basically I need to find out if during insert NULL value or empty_clob() functions have been used? I far as I understand empty_clob() use much less space than regular NULL value.

Thanks.
Greg