RE: RMAN to disk & from tape

From: Hand, Michael T <HANDM_at_polaroid.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2006 11:10:37 -0400

Thanks all for your input, and to Robert for authoring a really fine book on the subject. I'll have to have a serious discussion with the requestors of what is and isn't possible.

I'm glad I wasn't banging my head against the proverbial wall for too long. ;)

Regards,
Mike Hand

--
This transmission is intended only for use by the addressee(s) named herein and may contain information that is proprietary, confidential and/or legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the information contained herein (including any reliance thereon) is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you received this transmission in error, please immediately contact the sender and destroy the material in its entirety, whether in electronic or hard copy format. Thank you.