Re: export from Enterprise Edition to Standard Edition db - how to disable table compression?

From: Dennis Williams <oracledba.williams_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2006 13:14:09 -0500

Glenn,

This difference between EE and SE makes no sense to me, so you may want to investigate it further, like try to create a compressed table in your SE database.

    I usually prefer to create the objects separately from loading data. Offers an opportunity to deal with any object creation problems before loading the data. It is much easier to fix an empty table.

Dennis Williams