export from Enterprise Edition to Standard Edition db - how to disable table compression?

From: Glenn Stauffer <alaxsxaq_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2006 13:21:04 -0400

I've run into a bit of a problem and I'm looking for a work-around.

I have an export from a 9i EE database that I need to import into a 10gR1 SE database and the compress/nocompress keywords in the export file are causing the import to fail because, it appears, table compression is not enabled in Standard Edition. I can get around this by pre-creating the objects. I'd like to not have to pre-create the tables, but I can't find a way to get this to work otherwise.

Any ideas?

Regards,

Glenn Stauffer