Re: Oracle Auditing Recommendations

From: Alex Gorbachev <gorbyx_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2006 18:14:08 +0200

Security Vault gives you the possibility to limit sys privileges. :) Interesting solution but old as this world. There is another super-user and it controls data access while sys user is for DBAs to stop/start/backup/troubleshoot whatever. Looks like a security system with two keys that should be turned at the same time to open the lock. :-)

--
Best regards,
Alex Gorbachev

http://blog.oracloid.com