Re: RBO changes plan from 8i to 9i

From: Niall Litchfield <niall.litchfield_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2006 13:40:37 +0100

You maybe ok in Iceland, in ,London however in 2006 (and likely in other major western cities as well) the average speed of a car in 2006, including all those ultra modern ultra performing state of the art vehicles is under 7mph. That's worse than horse and cart was. Of course the limiting factor is that old cities weren't designed for motor vehicle traffic or for the throughput that they are required to reach. Then again a lot of database applications weren't designed for their current requirements - not I resisted the temptation to stop after the word designed.

On 8/8/06, Laimutis Nedzinskas <Laimutis.Nedzinskas_at_landsbanki.is> wrote:

> Does the same logic apply when I buy a new car?

cheers

--
Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA