Dataguard secondary archive apply

From: Vincent verpoort <vincent.verpoort_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2006 16:00:32 +0200

Good morning,afternoon,night

I'm having some problem with a dataguard setup. I never worked much with dataguard so maybe someone can help me. I have been looking on google but can not find anything.

My secondary is running behind in archive files

i coupyed them over but it doesend apply them by it self, altough i read that FAL *should* resolve this.

this is not happaning

the files are on the server now how do i apply the archives so its back at the latest one