Re: Inheriting a "interesting" recovery process

From: Rodd Holman <Rodd.Holman_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 04 Aug 2006 13:11:12 -0500

That's what happens if you let Oracle's OUI setup your database for you. I always go in and modify the file parameters before I let it write any scripts or do anything for me. Seems like Oracle is modifying the OFA. Can't say I'm surprised.

Also THANK YOU!! Cary. I knew I'd seen somewhere that they were supposed to be separate.

Rodd