Re: [Spam SpamAssassin=6,49] Re: Inheriting a "interesting" recovery process

From: Mogens Nørrgaard <mln_at_miracleas.dk>
Date: Fri, 04 Aug 2006 09:52:18 +0200

Good morning,

Oh, the British and their politeness. Sigh. But you're right, Nigel, and you usually are.

RMAN is the way to go these days. What very few people realise is that it has been recommended in popular pop music for decades.

It's true.

Remember ABBA?

Remember their hit Gimme, Gimme, Gimme? Ever listened carefully to it?

The chorus (recently re-used by Madonna in Hung Up, which is her song about Oracle Support) goes like this:

Gimme, Gimme, Gimme
RMan after midnight
Won't somebody help me
Chase the shadows away