Capture or report transactions/queries per second

From: Collier,Joshua W - JDDO-6 <jwcollier_at_bpa.gov>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2006 14:09:06 -0700

My friends,
So they've asked me to provide a graph. On the Y axis is number of connections on the X axis is either queries or transactions per second. I plan on digging into the statspack tables, in the mean time I thought I'd ask the ya'll if you have any easy methods or other such interesting feedback.

Thanks!

Josh C.