Re: RAC in NAS

From: Gints Plivna <gints.plivna_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2006 16:16:53 +0300

2006/8/2, Mogens Nørrgaard <mln_at_miracleas.dk>:
> By the way, thanks for the suggestion about having 10 authors each
> delivering a chapter. That was my grand idea for the TOTOT (Tales Of The
> OakTable) book. Well, to get for instance Anjo to deliver on time is
> slightly less stressful than being thirsty in the middle of a desert -
> but not much. And that was only ONE of them :-).

Mhm by "we already have at least one nice example" I of course meant exactly THAT book. Probably it wasn't obvious enough :)

And this time you'll have a new challenge to enforce people write more or less about the same subject instead of writing just something connected with Oracle :)

Gints Plivna
http://www.gplivna.eu