If you have an uncollected Judgment we have the answer

From: gladis washington <avery_at_hedge-hog.com>
Date: Tue, 01 Aug 2006 12:36:05 +0000

We purchase uncollected Judgments

See that Justice happens and receive the funds you are due

Merely call us 24 hours per day 7 days per week.

1-303-480-5712

We purchase Judicial Judgments
Above for additional info or to discontinue receiving or to see our address.

He was not at all sorry to bid good-by to the cannibal island, but he was worried about the machine, which clearly was not in good working order The vast ocean was beneath him, and he moved no faster than an ordinary walkb22 Received on Tue Aug 01 2006 - 07:36:05 CDT