Re: Big RAC Benchmark Performance Tips?

From: Niall Litchfield <niall.litchfield_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2006 20:34:43 +0100

On 8/1/06, VIVEK_SHARMA <VIVEK_SHARMA_at_infosys.com> wrote:

> _system_trig_enabled FALSE (Benchmark Has NO need for Triggers)

errr, are you sure that _system_trig_enabled does what you think it does....

NOTE - Standard features i.e. AUM, Tempfiles & ASSM are being used.

I'm not sure I'd describe ASSM as a standard feature.

. Infosys reserves the right to monitor and review the content of all
> messages sent to or from this e-mail address. Messages sent to or from this
> e-mail address may be stored on the Infosys e-mail system.

I do hope someone monitors the responses. I'd hate to think INFOSYS was a figment of my imagination! Please tell me that all of INFOSYS's written communication ends

"Infosys reserves the right to read all messages sent to or from this address. Messages sent to or from this e-mail address may be stored in Infosys filing cabinets.
***INFOSYS******** End of Disclaimer ********INFOSYS***"

:)

--
Niall Litchfield