Re: Know of any downloadable histogram viewers for Oracle?

From: Mogens Nørrgaard <mln_at_miracleas.dk>
Date: Tue, 01 Aug 2006 17:46:56 +0200

Very true. The last time I visited Finland it was for an Oktober Fest arranged by the Abase folks, and I ended up drinking 100 grams of vodka at a time against a very young lady, who, well, out-drank me, to be honest.

They say it's a special piece of DNA that some Finns possess. I believe it now.

The following day the Finnish guys (including the brilliant Tuomas Pystynen) took me to a real sauna, where all these stone-faced guys were sitting outsize in the freezing cold, naked, staring at the frozen lake, for hours on end. No kidding.

If they claim they can generate these stats in no time, better believe them. They have typically thought about each word they speak or write for about 42 hours.

Mogens