Collecting Judgements means $ to you!

From: jeremy miller <>
Date: 31 Jul 2006 13:48:29 -0500

Hello Tom,

A while back I was let go from my employment I held for what seemed like forever. Its hard to thank you enough for starting me in this new profession. You have given me a exciting start on life. Already taking home twice as much as I realized in my old job.

I took delivey of a new Jag. Taking home 150,000US in 18 months. Having a great time in this career. It is exciting and I am a hero to the judges and to my clientele. What an outstanding profession to be in.

Carefully following exactly what your training recommends me to do, is proceeding better than I ever dreamed possible. I go to the local court house and locate all of the clientele I can handle.

I take advantage of your advanced reporting services to find all items which can be garnished. Using your fill in the blank forms I send them thru the post office to the appropriate firms. Then the funds arrive to my PO Box. Its like magic. Every day is like Christmas.

I can take a holiday when ever I have the notion to do so. Germany and China this year.

Please provide this letter to others. This profession is so massive it needs many more of us assisting the courts and the people who have been hurt.

Janelle A. NJ

This may well be you!

D i a l
3_0_3***3 9 5---3-9-0-0

Above line to study more or to end receiving additional information and then to see location

"losing who?". as they came into the castle they spotted cormac mclaggen entering the great hall. it took him two attempts to get through the doors; he ricocheted (bounce back) off the frame on the first attempt. ron merely guffawed gloatingly and strode off into the hall after him, but harry caught hermione's arm and held her back. b28 Received on Mon Jul 31 2006 - 13:48:29 CDT

Original text of this message