Get rid of all that you owe not even mailing an other dime

From: carli diaz <chumens_at_cckerala.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2006 09:42:29 +0100

"Man! You have got one satisfied customer here. You see I used your firm to completely Dispose of all of my $55,000.00 in credit card bills. I was given the opportunity to rid myself of all balances immediately without using bankruptcy, counseling, or bank counseling.

Now, I'M back in control and ALL of my high-interest bill due, penalties, and fees are gone Lawfully and justly Forever.

You are reputed to be the best throughout the nation you are right! I will be telling all my relatives and officemates to call you. They would be crazy not to get in touch with you straight away.

Thanks again,, you have made life much brighter for me". John C. in TX

Tel - number

314*414*4001

Detailed knowledge or to end obtaining or to read postal

No one in the world has ever done it before, for Nature has hitherto kept the secret safe locked within her bosom.Rob took time to wonder at this statement
Then who are you? he inquired, at lengthm14 Received on Sun Jul 30 2006 - 03:42:29 CDT