Feel the requirement to succeed

From: gaston murphy <homas_at_ejobs.every1.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2006 03:20:47 +0200

Hi Lori,

6 months ago I was let go from my employment I held for 25 plus years.

I can't thank you enough for establishing me in this new enterprise. You have given me a new lease on life. Already realizing twice as much as I earned in my old job.

I purchased a 2005 Jag. Taking home 6 digit level in 18 months. I am having a great time in this business. It is enjoyable and I am a hero to the judges and to my clients. What an exciting occupation to be in.

Doing exactly what your instructions recommends me to do, is working out perfectly. I go to the court house and locate all of the clients I can handle.

I employ your advanced reporting services to find all assets. Using your fill in the blank forms I mail them to the appropriate firms. Then the funds arrive to my PO Box. Its like magic. I love it.

I can take a holiday when ever I have the impulse to do so. France and river cruise up the Rein this year.

Show this letter to others. This profession is so huge it needs many more of us assisting the courts and the people who have been damaged.

Sincerely,
Chance C. Oregon

This might be you!

C A L L
1- 3-0-3 3-9-5 3-9-0-0
Just above to study more or to discontinue receiving additional information and then to see location

I seem to be passing over a town. Guess I'll drop down a bit, and take in the sightsb08 Received on Sat Jul 29 2006 - 20:20:47 CDT