Do away with all that you are indebted for without sending an other dollar

From: norris gardner <ramana_at_mandela-palestine.net>
Date: 29 Jul 2006 03:55:20 -0500

"Man! You have got one satisfied customer here. You see I availed myself of your services to completely Abolish all of my $54,000.00 in credit card balances. I was given the opportunity to cease making all payments almost instantly without using insolvency, counseling, or bank counseling.

Now, I'M running the show again and ALL of my high-interest obligations, fines, and fees are gone Lawfully and rightfully For good.

You are reputed to be the number one industrywide I totaly agree I will be recommending all my relatives and officemates to call you. They would be insane not to get in touch with you straight away.

I can not thank you enough,, you have made life much brighter for me". Johhn C. in Texas

Dial
314--414--4001

Meticulous knowledge or to bring to an end obtaining or to observe postal address

Bullets and blows rained upon him from all sides, but the Garment of Repulsion saved him from a single scratch.When his pistols had been discharged he caught up the broken handle of a spear, and used it as a club, galloping into the ranks of the Turks and belaboring them as hard as he could
The Tatars cheered and followed him, and the Turks were so amazed at his miraculous escape from their bullets that they became terrified, thinking he bore a charmed life and was protected by unseen powersm15 Received on Sat Jul 29 2006 - 03:55:20 CDT