Eliminate everything you owe with out sending another dime

From: elisha johnston <zavia_at_fmp.every1.net>
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2006 02:59:30 -0100

"WOW do you have a happy customer here. As you know I used your firm to totally ELIMINATE all of my $51,000.00 in credit card bills. I was able to stop making all payments immediately without using bankruptcy, counseling, or bank counseling.

Now, I'M back in control and ALL of my high-interest bill due, penalties, and fees are gone Legally and lawfully Forever.

You claim to be the best in the country you are right! I will be telling all of my family and friends to call you. They would be crazy not to get in touch with you immediately.

Thanks again,, you have given me a new lease on life". John C. in TX

C A L L

314-414-4001

Thorough information or to bring to a close receiving or to read our address

Almost at the same moment the dog gave a yelp, rolled over once or twice and lay still.I guess that'll settle him, laughed the boy; but just then he heard an angry shout, and looking around saw a policeman running toward him Kill me dog, will ye--eh? yelled the officer; well, I'll just run ye in for that same, an' ye'll spend the night in the lockup! And on he came, with drawn club in one hand and a big revolver in the otherm14 Received on Fri Jul 28 2006 - 22:59:30 CDT