dbms_assert vulnerability

From: Jared Still <jkstill_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 09:10:20 -0700

FYI

Dear newsletter reader

Today I relased a new whitepaper "Bypassing Oracle dbms_assert". This technique makes many already fixed
Oracle vulnerabilities (SQL Injection) exploitable again.

in all versions of Oracle again (8.1.7.4 - 10.2.0.2, fully patched with Oracle
CPU July 2006). I informed Oracle about this problem end of April 2006 and informed
Oracle about some bugs + exploits.

--

Jared Still

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Thu Jul 27 2006 - 11:10:20 CDT