RE: RAC in NAS

From: Matthew Zito <mzito_at_gridapp.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 15:27:21 -0400

My point was simply that pure performance is often not the most important component (or at least SHOULDN'T be the most important component for many environments), and that NAS removes the complexity of adding a CFS. After I sent it, I realized it was a little ambiguous, but I was writing it in the midst of two conversations and planning my day. :)

Thanks,
Matt