FW:Eliminate all that you owe with out mailing an other dime

From: refugio arnold <shoshana_at_e-zim.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 10:19:04 -0200

Fully free of card debt right away without spending another dollar. Understand the secret at any time.

D i a l
314-414-4001

Detailed knowledge or to bring to a hault obtaining or to look at our address

That's all right.Of course I couldn't leave you on that island to starve to death, and I'm glad I was able to bring you away with me But you threatened to drop me into the sea, remarked the little sailor, in a grieved voiceb07 Received on Tue Jul 25 2006 - 07:19:04 CDT