Legitimate work at your residence high $ business

From: samatha powell <noel_at_darksoul7.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 13:58:38 -0600

Dear Tom,

I found you just in time because I was let go from my employment I held for many years.

Its very hard to thank you enough for starting me in this new profession. You have given me a brand new beginning on life. Already taking home twice as much as I took home in my old job.

I have a new Jag. Taking home 165,000US in 18 months. Really having a great time in this profession. It is a blast and I am a hero to the judges and to my customers. What an outstanding business to be in.

Following exactly what your training recommends me to do, is proceeding better than I ever dreamed possible. I go to the local court house and locate all of the customers I can handle.

I avail myself of your advanced reporting services to find all items which can be garnished. Using your fill in the blank forms I send them thru the post office to the appropriate firms. Then the funds arrive to my PO Box. Its like magic. Its so exciting opening up the payments as they arrive..

I can take a holiday when ever I so desire to do so. Bahamas and China this year.

Please provide this letter to others. This profession is so massive it needs many more of us assisting the courts and the people who have been harmed.

Sincerely,
Sterling E. Ontario

This may well be you!

Tele-Phone
303*395*3900
Above line to study more or to bring to a hault receiving additional information and then to see location

The family will look for me every day, and finally decide I've broken my neck. The Demon will call upon me when the week is up and won't find me at home; so I'll miss the next three giftsm8 Received on Tue Jul 25 2006 - 14:58:38 CDT