Re: os_authent_prefix

From: Alex Gorbachev <gorbyx_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 14:30:49 +0200

You are mixing OS authentication, SYSDBA login mechanism and password authentication. I would ask you the "Why or What" question but for your God's sake I won't do it.
Alternatively, you can consult the manuals. For example, here - http://download-uk.oracle.com/docs/cd/B19306_01/server.102/b14231/dba.htm#sthref141

Regards,
Alex

--