[Q] how to manually create sysman on database to use dbconsole on 10gr2?

From: dba1 mcc <mccdba1_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 13:17:19 -0700 (PDT)

On 10Gr2 it allow you to setup "dbconsole" standalong.  we just migrate database from 9ir2 to 10Gr2 use "dbua". I tried to setup dbconsole:

    emca -config dbcontrol db

It told me I don't have "sysman" account. Anyone know how to manually create "sysman" account on 10gr2 database and grant privieleges and setup objects on it?

Thanks.

Do You Yahoo!?