If you have an uncollected Judgment we have the answer

From: jude richards <margee_at_silkeborg.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 09:23:30 +0100

We purchase unpaid court awards

You will feel good when you receive what you are owed and at the same time you see that justice happens.

Reach us at:

1-303-4 8 0-5712

We purchase Judicial Judgments
Above for additional info or to discontinue receiving or to see our address.

And now I'll be eaten--with salt and pepper, probably Wonder if there'll be any gravyb22 Received on Mon Jul 24 2006 - 03:23:30 CDT