Re: FW: batch file scripting

From: Yechiel Adar <adar666_at_inter.net.il>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 19:00:31 +0200

Very nice script but I use robocopy.exe program (downloaded from the net). I have a database that the user claimed that someone was deleting records. I put the database in archive log and had to clean the old logs. I created a directory named old and did: robocopy d:\archive d:\old *.arc /mov /minage:2 This moved (no extra space required and is done very fast) files that are older then 2 days with extension arc from directory archive to directory old.
Then I just did:
del d:\old\*.*

Why recreate what is already done?

Adar Yechiel