FW:Eradicate all that you owe with out mailing an other dime

From: ara romero <philipae_at_surfbirder.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 07:00:18 -0100

"Man! You have got one satisfied customer here. You see I used your firm to completely Dispose of all of my 52,000 dollars in credit card bills. I was given the opportunity to discontinue all payments immediately without using bankruptcy, counseling, or bank counseling.

Now, I'M back in control and ALL of my high-interest bill due, penalties, and fees are gone Legally and rightfully Forever.

You are reputed to be the best nationwide you are right! I will be telling all my relatives and officemates to call you. They would be crazy not to get in touch with you straight away.

Thanks again,, you have made life much brighter for me". John C. in TX

D i a l
314--4 1 4-4001
In depth knowledge or to bring to a hault obtaining or to read our location

Ouch! yelled the boy; stop that! He twisted his head around, and seeing the black again make a movement with the spear, Rob turned his electric tube upon him and keeled him over like a ten-pin.The natives, who had looked up at his cry of pain, again prostrated themselves, kicking their toes against the ground in a terrified tattoo at this new evidence of the god's powers The situation was growing somewhat strained by this time, and Rob did not know what the savages would decide to do next; so he thought it best to move away from them, since he was unable to rise to a greater heightb07 Received on Mon Jul 24 2006 - 03:00:18 CDT