Training in the Judgment Business - Great fresh Business idea!

From: izetta knight <>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 07:52:50 +0400

Hi Kim,

6 months ago I was let go from a job I held for 26 years.

I can't thank you enough for introducting me in this business. You have given me a new lease on life. Already earning twice as much as I earned in my old job.

I drive a 2005 Jaguar S Type. Taking home 6 digit level in 18 months. I am having a great time in this business. It's pleasurable and I am a hero to the courts and to my clients. What an wonderful line of work to be in.

Doing exactly what your training tells me to do, is working beautifully. I go to the court and locate all of the clients I can handle.

I make use of your advanced reporting services to find all assets and employment. Using your fill in the blank forms I send them out to the appropriate firms. Then the funds arrive to my PO Box. Its like magic. I love it.

I can take a holiday when ever I have a whim to do so. Hawaii and a 1050 footer to the Panama Canal etc. this year.

Please show this letter to others. This profession is so big it needs many more of us assisting the courts and the people who have been damaged.

Maggie A. Ohio

This could be you!

3 0 3--395--3900
Above to learn more or to discontinue receiving more info and then to see location

So just as the clocks were striking the midnight hour Rob mounted skyward and turned the indicator of the traveling machine to the east, intending to make the city of Vienna his next stop. He had risen to a considerable distance, where the air was remarkably fresh and exhilarating, and the relief he experienced from the close and muggy streets of Paris was of such a soothing nature that he presently fell fast asleepb08 Received on Sun Jul 23 2006 - 22:52:50 CDT

Original text of this message