We are struggling for the future of our planet, please help us.

From: Sue McClarron <jescar88_at_yahoo.es>
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2006 20:13:42 +1100

lo

We are struggling for the future of our planet, please help us.
Only together we can stand for our nature!

Send a message to the "Environmental Protection Agency and Food and Drug Administration" to improve mercury testing so we can keep tuna safe for our families and for dolphins.

In the Eastern Pacific Ocean, large, mature yellowfin tuna often swim with pods of dolphins - a relationship that's exploited by some commercial fishers using purse-seine nets that ensnare tuna and dolphins alike.

Since the late 1950s, approximately seven million dolphins have died from this practice.

Sign for it - help yourself and thousands of other lives.

One another way you can help us is to send this letter or the link to our website: http://animal-petitions.com/register.htm- to all people you know.

2006 Help Dolphins Received on Sun Jul 23 2006 - 04:13:42 CDT