Re: Help me : urgent

From: Jared Still <jkstill_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 08:40:37 -0700

On 7/21/06, Bobak, Mark <Mark.Bobak_at_il.proquest.com> wrote:

> Thanks Andrey, I never knew about that event....

It appears to be one of those events that requires a closer perusal of the oraus.msg file:

10027, 00000, "Specify Deadlock Trace Information to be Dumped"

// *Cause:
// *Action: The level is a bitmask that can be used as follows:
//          0x01 - Do NOT produce a processstate (default is to dump this)
//          0x02 - Dump a systemstate
//          0x04 - Dump short stacks of all processes

If it only included something like "Hey, use this for ORA-60!", it would be easier to spot. :)

--
Jared Still