Re: Oracle... one DB connects, one does not...

From: Wolfgang Breitling <breitliw_at_centrexcc.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 23:42:25 -0600

I don't think it has been volunteered and I'm surprised no one has asked:

What Oracle version??

Also, since it seems related to the JDBC connection, which jdbc driver are you using and have you tried tracing the jdbc driver and connection itself?

At 11:08 AM 7/19/2006, Robert Freeman wrote:
>All,
>
>I have a rather stange problem. I have a database on
>LINUX that we created. We then exported data from a
>VMS database and imported it to the Linux database. I
>can connect just fine in SQL*Plus... but our JDBC
>application is freezing up when trying to issue a
>query.

Regards

Wolfgang Breitling
Centrex Consulting Corporation